The Student Learning Outcomes identified for students who work, volunteer and assist with New Student Services are as follows:
- Students will be able to leverage knowledge, personal experiences, and training to serve constituents effectively.
- Students will project and contribute to a sense of community while supporting the missions, goals, and objectives of New Student Services.
- Students will provide outstanding customer service to constituent groups through excellent written and oral communication.
- Students will continuously demonstrate the value of strong academic and leadership performance.
The Student Learning Outcomes are assessed with a pre and post assessment and training evaluations.
- Identify self as a K-State Student
- Recognize academic support services and resources
- Establish a connection with a member of the K-State community
- Select an involvement opportunity that aligns with their personal, academic, or career interests
The Student Learning Outcomes are assessed on an annual survey conducted during Freshmen and Transfer orientation and enrollment in June.