The office of Non-Traditional & Veteran Student Services has compiled a list of these websites for your convenience.
We Do Training Scholarship
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your personal beliefs. We encourage you to be innovative in your presentation.
Videos Will Be Judged On:
Your Video will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes.
Upload your video to YouTube titled WeDo Training Scholarship Program
In the description of the video please include a link to this page
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
Your name, mailing address, and number
The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving WeDo Training to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
November 28th, 2015
One winner will be selected by November 30th, 2015. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We will run new scholarships programs every year.
The Walk-in Tub Review Scholarship
Eligibility:The following people are eligible for the scholarship: Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
Guidelines:We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your personal beliefs so that your passion can shine in the messaging. We encourage you to be innovative in your presentation.
Videos Will Be Judged On:Your Video will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Walk-in Tub Review Scholarship Program
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and number
- The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Michael Perrino, Marketing Manager of Walk-In Tub Reviews the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
Deadline:November 28th, 2015 One winner will be selected by November 30th, 2015. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We will run new scholarships programs every year.
Moxie Pest Control Scholarship
Win $500 for Fall and Spring semesters, for a total $1,000.
- Must plan on attending or are currently attending a nationally or regionally accredited university or college.
- Submit a 500 word essay that describes an instance when you provided above and beyond customer service and the outcome of that experience. (Please do not exceed 500 words.)
- Fall Deadline – August 31, 2015. Spring Deadline – December 31, 2015. - See more at: http://moxiepestaz.com/moxie-scholarship/#sthash.Whu7njGM.dpuf
ClickMinded Digital Marketing Scholarship
This is a $1,000 scholarship, and will be awarded on December 20th, 2015. Submission Deadline is December 15, 2015.
- Available for high school and college undergraduate students who are passionate about digital marketing.
- Students applying must create an actual web-site and submit the URL of the website they're working on, as well as a 500 - 1,000 word essay on why they started their website and why they’re interested in learning digital marketing.
- The website can be about any topic the student is passionate about.
LA Tutors 123 Innovation Scholarship 2014-2015
The winning project will be judged on the basis of its creativity, innovation, and user experience. Some of the questions that will guide judges’ selection are the following: Does the project solve a problem, and if so, how persuasively does the applicant present his or her point of view? Does the project aim for originality, or does it repeat what’s already available?
After the 20th of each month, all entries will be reviewed by the panel of three judges.
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $500, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. Scholarship funds are provided by LA Tutors 123 and will be paid via mail to the winning applicant.
Submission of Materials
All entries must be entered using the official LA Tutors 123 Innovation Scholarship submission form, which can be accessed above. No other forms of submission will be accepted. All essays must be written in English, and poorly composed submissions will be disqualified. Submissions must be uploaded in either a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Personal information submitted will be used solely for the purpose of awarding the scholarship and to announce the winner on the LA Tutors website. LA Tutors 123 reserves the right to publish content from the submitted essays themselves.
American Dream Essay Contest
This is a $1,000 scholarship, and will be awarded November 2015. Submission deadline is October 16, 2015.
To apply, students must submit an essay based on one (1) of the three (3) essay questions about their personal experience with homeownership.
The essay should be between 500-1000 words.
Send a Word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your essay submission
The file name should be your full name, state, and date of birth. For example, Chipper-Jones-GA-4-24-1972
All submission emails must contain the student’s full name, date of birth, email address, postal address, name of school they are currently enrolled in, and a phone number to contact.
Extreme Terrain Student Scholarship Program
We are offering two $3,000 scholarships, one for the fall semester and one for the spring semester, to eligible students pursuing a degree in Environmental Studies, Environmental Research, Land Use, Earth and Atmo- sphere Studies, Sustainable Land Management, Parks and Recreation, or Sustainable Agriculture Systems. This opportunity is offered every year.
Students should submit a 700 - 1500 word essay to email@example.com that describes who you are, why you feel it is important to maintain access to public lands for recreational use and how you plan to use your degree to advocate for the recreational use of public lands. Essays should be submitted as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to be eligible for consideration and must also be accompanied with proof of current enrollment in an accredited United States college or university.
Please submit your essay by 12:00PM EST on October 15th in order to be eligible for the spring semester scholarship and by June 15th to be eligible for the fall semester scholarship. The winner of the spring semester will be selected by November 15th and the fall semester winner will be selected by July 15th. Scholarship pay- ment will be sent directly to the winner’s school as a tuition payment.
Healthcare Scholarship Program 2015
DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted by June 30th 2015. Any entry submitted after this date will not qualify. The winner will be notified by email and funds will be sent to them within 28 business days from the close of the competition.
Are you looking for a scholarship to help with the costs of your medical assistant training? We a delighted to announce that we are currently accepting applications for our 2015 scholarship program. Medical assisting can be a rewarding career, but before you can get a job, first you will need to pay for your education. We are currently offering a $500 scholarship to one lucky student in 2015.
Details and Requirements
• Applicants must write and submit an essay in English of between 750 and 1000 words on the topic “Why I Want to Pursue a Career in the Healthcare Field”.
• Applicants must submit an essay that is original and entirely their own work. Any essay that contains plagiarized content or false information will be automatically disqualified.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of disbursement.
• Applicants must be US citizens.
• Applicants must be in full time education or enrolled on a course that starts in 2015.
• The judge’s decision is final and is based on the quality of the essays submitted.
• The essays will be judged on originality, creativity, grammar and punctuation.
• Financial need is not taken into account when awarding the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
• We will only contact the applicant who is the selected scholarship recipient and will not contact other applicants.
• All contact information submitted by applicants will only be used by MedicalAssistantDegrees.net for the purpose of contacting the scholarship recipient and dispersing funds.
• We will not share applicant contact information with third parties.
• Any essay submitted by applicants may be published on MedicalAssistantDegrees.net and may also be used for marketing purposes.
• We reserve the right to publish the winning essay and a photograph of the winner, along with the winner’s name, on the website MedicalAssistantDegrees.net and to use the winner’s name, photograph and essay for marketing purposes.
More and more adult students are heading to college. The demands of a competitive marketplace have made a college education vital to advancement in many professions. These scholarships are supported by professional associations, universities and advocacy groups.
SchoolSoup’s research team has identified Non Traditional Student Scholarships. SchoolSoup.com is considered the authority on college/university scholarships and we have listed over $40 Billion in available scholarships. We take pride in having the most comprehensive free and up to date information available online. It is possible that your profile does not match the requirements to obtain a Non Traditional Student scholarship but our directory does provide you with some of the information you will need to get your application process started.