As a public service, the MPH Program at Kansas State University posts links (URLs) on this page to other departments, agencies, or organizations. Some information available on these websites may not be complete or accurate. The MPH Program assumes no liability and does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor these sites. If you would like to suggest a site for inclusion, please send the URL to Barta Stevenson at email@example.com.
- K-State's Homepage
- The Graduate School
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- City of Manhattan
- Manhattan Directory
- The Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) is an independent agency recognized by the US Department of Education to accredit schools of public health and certain public health programs.
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health, a national organization representing the deans, faculty and students of the accredited member schools of public health and other programs seeking accreditation as schools of public health.
- Council on Linkages between Academia and Public Health Practice
- US Health Data
- One Health Newsletter
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) newsletter
- Kansas Health Institute
- Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- K-State Student Comprehensive Public Health Group, contact: Alyssa Gehle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- National Minority Health Lecture (2017)