As an interdisciplinary program, the MPH Program office does not have graduate student research or teaching assistantships available for incoming students. Requests for financial aid (assistantships, scholarships, and/or fellowships) should be directed to the area of emphasis found in the individual departments and colleges posted below.
Food Safety/Biosecurity (Food Science Institute, College of Agriculture)
Infectious Diseases/Zoonoses (Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Scholarship information/application (see "Apply for graduate student scholarships" on the right)
- Contact: Lenay Marteney, Graduate Program Assistant, 226 Coles Hall
Public Health Nutrition (Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, College of Human Ecology)
- Financial aid/scholarship information
- Contact: Mark Haub, Department Head, Human Nutrition, 213 Justin Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Public Health Physical Activity (Kinesiology, College of Human Ecology)
- Graduate assistantship information
- Contact: David Dzewaltowski (email@example.com) or Mary McElroy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Requests for other types of financial aid (loans, grants, work-study, etc.) should be directed to the Financial Aid office at KSU (785-532-6420).