1. K-State home
  2. »Master of Public Health
  3. »Admission Requirements
  4. »Financial Aid

Master of Public Health Program

Financial Assistance

As an interdisciplinary program, the MPH Program office does not have graduate student research  or teaching assistantships available for incoming students.  Requests for financial aid (assistantships, scholarships, and/or fellowships) should be directed to the area of emphasis  found in the individual departments and colleges posted below. 

Food Safety/Biosecurity (Food Science Institute, College of Agriculture)

Infectious Diseases/Zoonoses  (Diagnostic  Medicine/Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine)

Public Health  Nutrition (Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, College  of Human Ecology)

Public Health Physical Activity (Kinesiology, College of Human Ecology)

Requests for other types of financial aid (loans, grants, work-study, etc.) should be  directed to the Financial Aid office at KSU (785-532-6420).

FAQs for Prospective students