1. K-State home
  2. »DCM
  3. »K-State News
  4. »News
  5. »2015
  6. »Dryer causes fire in Kramer Dining Center

K-State News

K-State News
Kansas State University
128 Dole Hall
1525 Mid-Campus Dr North
Manhattan, KS 66506

785-532-2535
785-532-7355 fax
media@k-state.edu

Dryer causes fire in Kramer Dining Center

Friday, March 20, 2015

 

MANHATTAN — On Friday, the Manhattan Fire Department responded to a small fire in the Kramer Dining Center at Kansas State University. The fire was caused by a dryer.  

There were no injuries. Students currently are on spring break.

The dryer will need to be replaced.