Become a Friend of McCain
Did you know the McCain Performance Series is funded entirely by revenues generated from ticket income, grants and contributions? In fact, ticket sales fund less than 50 percent of the cost of presenting shows. You can make a difference in the cultural future of Manhattan and Kansas State University by becoming a member of the Friends of McCain.
Your Investment Makes a Difference Ensuring You:
- Enjoy Broadway and other world-renowned artists and attractions in the Little Apple without Big Apple prices.
- Support education and community outreach programs for all ages.
- Strengthen the cultural fabric in the Flint Hills.
- Access a variety of fun and exciting privileges and benefits.
Your Thank You Benefits Increase With the Size of Your Gift and May Include:
- Priority seating.
- VIP access to the Director's Lounge at intermissions.
- Invitations to exclusive Meet-the-Artist receptions.
- Complimentary parking in the K-State parking garage.
Join at the Patron level and receive free garage parking and access to the Director's Lounge.
Join at the Benefactor level and meet Bill Engvall or Dr. John and the Blind Boys of Alabama.*
Join at the Fellow level and meet Lyle Lovett or Itzhak Perlman.*
* - Based on artist availability
Whatever level you choose, your tax-deductible contribution (minus benefits received) will ensure that McCain Auditorium continues to be a place of creativity, innovation, education and inspiration. Click here for exclusive Friends of McCain benefits and privileges. As your contribution to the Friends of McCain increases, so do your exclusive privileges.
Friends of McCain Members
Friends of McCain donors support the continuing operations of the McCain Performance Series with their annual gifts, allowing our organization to bring world-class performing artists and education events to the entire Manhattan community. To find out more about the benefits enjoyed by our Friends of McCain donors, please call 785-532-6425.
Kansas State University and McCain Auditorium thanks the following individuals, businesses, corporations, foundations and public entities for their invaluable support.