K-State Research Park
This 25-acre research park is owned by the KSU Foundation, which leases land to tenants with cooperative relationships with the university.
- Beef Cattle Institute, The, 1320 K-State Research Park, email@example.com, 564-7463, fax 564-7455
- Corporate Engagement, Office of, Circle office 133 K-State Research Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1840
- Global Food Systems, 2005 K-State Research Park, email@example.com, 532-3900
- Institute for Commercialization, 2005 Research Park Circle K-State Research Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-3900, fax 532-3909
- Research Foundation, KSU, 105 K-State Research Park, email@example.com, 532-5720, fax 532-3920
- Sensory Analysis Center, 1310 K-State Research Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-0163, fax 532-0176
The K-State Research Foundation, one of the organizations located in the research park, was formed in 1942 to promote, encourage and aid scientific research on campus.