Bushnell Hall houses offices and research labs for the Division of Biology. It also contains such programs as the Institute for Grassland Studies and the Kansas Aquatic Gap.
- Fisheries Ecology Laboratory, room 13, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6616, fax 532-6653
- Institute for Grassland Studies, room 114, email@example.com, 532-7073, fax 532-6653
- Kansas Aquatic Gap, room 14, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6998, fax 532-6553
- Laboratory for Landscape and Conservation Ecology, room 2, email@example.com, 532-5040, fax 532-5652
- Limnology Laboratory, K-State, room 113, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6814
- Mammalogy Laboratory, room 11, email@example.com, 532-5865, fax 532-6653
Built in 1949, the building is named for Dr. Leland D. Bushnell, a highly popular faculty member who began his tenure as head of the department of bacteriology in 1912.