Bushnell Hall

Show Bushnell Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

Bushnell Hall houses offices and research labs for the Division of Biology. It also contains such programs as the Institute for Grassland Studies and the Kansas Aquatic Gap.

Building offices

History

Built in 1949, the building is named for Dr. Leland D. Bushnell, a highly popular faculty member who began his tenure as head of the department of bacteriology in 1912.