Chalmers Hall houses research labs and undergraduate research opportunities for biochemistry and biology students.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Dept. of, 141 Chalmers Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6121, fax 532-7278
- Biomolecular NMR Laboratory, 037 Chalmers Hall, email@example.com, 532-3108, fax 532-7278
- Johnson Cancer Research Center, 1 Chalmers Hall, 532-6705, fax 532-6707
- Michel Laboratory, 267 Chalmers Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-0161, fax 532-6653
- Morgan Laboratory, 239D Chalmers Hall, email@example.com, 532-6126, fax 532-6653
Built in 2002 for $12.2 million, Chalmers Hall is named after former College of Arts and Sciences Dean John Chalmers. It serves primarily as a modern research facility for K-State's Department of Biochemistry and Division of Biology. It is also home to the Johnson Center for Basic Cancer Research, named for founder and longtime director Terry C. Johnson, who died of cancer in 2002.