Application and Requirements
For Site Leaders:
- Site Leader applicants must submit an application through Qualtrics.
- Applicants will be notified by email if they have been selected for interviews
- Site Leaders will be expected to spend an average of 3 hours per week on site leader related activities. This includes training sessions, team meetings, and preparation.
- Site Leaders will receive a half stipend for the trip - leaving a remaining balance of $125
Site leader applications
- Candidates must submit an application through Qualtrics.
- Candidates will be notified via e-mail if they have been selected for interviews
- Participants are expected to be engaged team members in the Alternative Breaks process spending an average of 2 hours per week in preparation which includes, attending Active Citizen Summit Part I, team meetings, and Active Citizen Summit Part II.
- Each participant will be assessed $250 for housing, transportation, food stipend, insurance, and administrative fees