Deadline to register is May 24, 2013.
- Register Online – Unless you have previously registered for a conference with Kansas State University, you will need to create a new login and password. If you have forgotten your login and password, please call 1-800-432-8222 or 785-532-5569 or retrieve your forgotten password.
- Printable Registration Form – After completing this printable form, print and mail or fax the form to:
Kansas State University
1615 Anderson Avenue
Manhattan, KS 66502
Fax: 785-532-2422, Attn: Camp KLAY
- Register by Phone – Simply call our registration office at 1-800-432-8222 or 785-532-5569 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
There are two registration options:
3 or more registrations from the same high school
*NOTE for Team Registrations: Registrations do not have to be submitted at the same time. All registrants will pay the individual registration fee up front. Once all team registrations are received, each team member will be reimbursed the $10.
The registration fee includes:
- Room & board in the K-State residence halls the nights of Tuesday June 18, Wednesday June 19, and Thursday June 20
- The following meals:
- Tuesday – dinner
- Wednesday – breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Thursday – breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Friday – breakfast and lunch
- Camp t-shirt
- Camp photo
- All registration materials
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
If you must cancel your registration, please do so as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Camp KLAY”. Substitutions are encouraged. Cancellations made before May 24, 2013, will receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee. On or after May 24, 2013, there will be no refunds. Refunds will be made if notice of cancellation is received by the Division of Continuing Education at Kansas State University by 5:00 p.m. CST. Registrants who do not cancel their registration are responsible for the registration fee even if they do not attend the meeting and have not paid the registration fee.
Registration for this event gives consent for photographs, publicity and inclusion on the participant list unless the Division of Continuing Education Conferences is notified in writing prior to the start date. email@example.com.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION:
Kansas State University is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, military status, veteran status, or other nonmerit reasons, in admissions, educational programs, or activities and employment, including employment of disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era, as required by applicable laws and regulations. Responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 has been delegated to the director of Affirmative Action, Kansas State University, 214 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506-0124, 785-532-6220 or TTY: 785-532-4807.
A participant with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should indicate services needed at the time of registration. If you have further questions please contact Kathryn Harth firstname.lastname@example.org at 785-532-2495. Early notification is requested to ensure that accommodations can be provided in a timely manner.
If you have any questions regarding Camp KLAY or your registration, please contact the Division of Continuing Education at 785-532-5569 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email email@example.com.