New student letter [html]
- ADD medication prescription requirements
- allergy injection requirements/information
- meningitis immunization policy
- tuberculosis prevention program policy
- financial information [html]
screening and testing requirements at K-State and internet resources
Note: Mandatory TB Testing Policy also applies to K-State students studying abroad in high risk country for greater than 3 months.
Frequently asked questions
K-State students' frequently asked health questions answered. If your question is not listed, call 785.532.6595.
Answers to various FAQ about Lafene services. [html]
internet links to health/safety information by subject or by campus, community, state, national departments/services
As part of K-State's comprehensive and proactive approach to encourage students to stay safer and healthier, the university is requiring all K-State Students to complete the web-based "Think About It"program.