Physical Therapy/Athletic Training
The Rehabilitation Services staff consists of Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers who have experience treating a wide spectrum of ailments and injuries common to college students.
Call 785-532-6544 to schedule an appointment. Please check with your insurance provider for physical therapy coverage prior to your appointment. If you have a prescription for physical therapy, be sure to bring the healthcare providers's written prescription with you.
Scott Degan, PT, DPT
Jeff Kreuser, LAC, MS - Certified Athletic Trainer
Krista Kellogg, DPT
- Physical therapy evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions
- Functional testing, strength assessment, proprioceptive/kinesthetic testing
- Therapeutic exercise
- Manual therapy
- Assessment of athletic injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sport-specific training
- Vestibular and concussion rehabilitation
- Therapeutic modalities: heat, cryotherapy, ultrasound, phonophoresis,iontophoresis,electrical stimulation, interferential current, TENS application
- Crutches (return crutches to this department)
In partnership with Recreational Services, athletic training services are available for injury evaluation and treatment for all intramural sports competition. For more information about athletic training services and the sports medicine program at the Rec Center, go here.
- Referral from a healthcare provider at Lafene Health Center
- Patient self-referral
- Referral from hometown or other outside provider