IQ Health is a secure online patient portal that allows students to:
- request a routine appointment,
- update your demographics (address, phone number, etc.)
- request a prescription refill,
- view lab results, and
- communicate with your Lafene Health Center medical provider in a secure, efficient and easy-to-use way.
Contact Lafene Health Center at 785.532.6544 or email@example.com to request activation of your patient portal. You will need to supply your K-State eID and Wildcat ID to get started.
You will receive an email invitation and access instructions within 24-48 hours.
Once you receive the email invitation, click the link included to sign in to IQ Health.
- You will need to:
- Answer the secret question: Select “Last four of SSN”
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Wildcat ID (not your SSN). This will activate your account.
- You can then change your password once you access the portal.
If you have any questions, contact the Health Center at 785.532.6544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.