Battle of the Sexperts
Tuesday, April 17th,
K-State Student Union
Sexpert (sek' spert) n. one who possesses knowledge regarding sexual health and responsible decision making.
Sexpertise (sek sper tez') n. the skill or knowledge of a sexpert.
Battle of the SEXperts is a series of games where teams compete against
one another testing their knowledge of SHAPE presentation material and information.
- Show us your sexpertise
- Grab your friends and sign up as a team.
- 4 members per team
- Registration fee: $10 per person ($40 per team)
- Win Prizes!!!
the pdf form and send to Lafene, room #268 or drop it off at a SHAPE table in the Union. Early registration deadline (with t-shirt) is April 4, 2012.
requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Reader may be downloaded for free at
- Registration fee: $10/person.
Early Bird Registration (April 4th) = $10
Late Registration (after April 4th) = $15
- Competition events will be developed by the Sexual Health Awareness Peer Educators (SHAPE). Participants should be prepared to talk about sex matters and engage in activities that may be considered extraordinary.
- The official Sexpert Panel will determine competition winners.
- Lafene Health Center is the sponsor for SHAPE. This event is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to replace or provide medical care.
- Specific information regarding Battle of the Sexperts will be provided before the event. It will be sent to the team captain via the e-mail address provided in the application.
- All participants are NOT guaranteed a prize!
- Profanity and/or nudity will result in immediate elimination from the competition.
For more information or if you would like to schedule a review session, e-mail email@example.com or call 785.532.6595