1. K-State home
  2. »Research Foundation
  3. »For Industry
  4. »Financial FAQs

Research Foundation

Financial FAQs for Current Licencees

Q. Who should I make my check payable to?

A. Kansas State University Research Foundation

Q. Do you accept wire transfer payments?

A. Yes. Wires should be sent in US dollars for the full amount of the invoice or royalty payment. You are responsible for all wire fees on your end of the transaction. Please contact the office for complete wiring instructions.

Q. Do you accept credit card payments?

A. No.

Q. Who do I contact with invoice/billing questions?

A. Tresa Landis, Business Manager.

Email: tlandis@k-state.edu
Phone: (785) 532-3917
Fax: (785) 532-3920

KSU Research Foundation
Attn: Business Manager
2005 Research Park Circle, Suite 105
Manhattan, KS 66502-5020

Q. What is KSURF's Taxpayer Identification Number?

A. 48-6106237

Please contact our office if you need a completed Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (Form W-9) or a tax-exempt entity exemption certificate for sales tax.

Q. Do I still need to submit a royalty report even though we have had no commercial sales?

A. Refer to your agreement as to when royalty reporting begins. Generally, reports are due regardless of whether or not there have been commercial sales. Zero dollar royalty reports are easiest sent via email to tlandis@k-state.edu or via fax to 785-532-3920.