Order Paper Transcripts for Postal Delivery - Current Student
- From the KSIS Home Page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button. This takes you to the transcript landing page in KSIS. Click the Click here to order a transcript button.
Note: This takes you to a separate website to complete the transcript order. If the transcript ordering window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. For steps on disabling common pop-up blockers, click HERE.
- Verify your Address Details information. Then at the bottom of the page click Submit.
Note: The information presented here comes from KSIS. Incorrect information on this page indicates the information in KSIS is also incorrect. You must go into KSIS to correct address information. You must contact the Office of the Registrar to change name information. Changing contact and address information on the transcript portal does NOT change the information in KSIS.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click .
- From the list of Official Transcripts, select Paper Transcript (Current Student).
- Review the Delivery Options for possible charges and Instructions for ordering details.
- Enter the recipient's (Mailing) name and address. Mandatory items are marked with a red *.
- Select the Processing Time for your order: Now or Hold for Degree. If selecting Hold for Degree, select Other unless you are in the College of Veterinary Medicine or the Undergraduate College of Education. If so, select the appropriate option and click Continue.
- Select the Mailing Method (Standard USPS) from the drop down. Enter the Quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient. Click Continue.
NOTE: Some Mailing Method options will incur additional costs. The FedEx option is reviewed HERE. The Priority option is reviewed HERE. (insert links for Priority)
- If you have attachments, upload them in the Attachment field. (How to add an attachment to a transcript)
- Verify the Document ordered, Ship To: (Recipient information), Total and Sub-Total. Click Checkout.
- Read about your FERPA rights, then click Next.
- Verify the Order. Click Confirm. On the next page click Log Off.
- An email confirmation of the order is sent.
- An email confirmation is sent when the order is delivered to the intended recipient.