Copy Final Grades from K-State Online Classic to KSIS
- Navigate to K-State Online Classic at http://online.k-state.edu. Sign in with your K-State eID and password. Click the link of the desired course name.
- On the Course Tools page, click the Gradebook link under the Assessment section.
- On the menu, click the Adjusted Scores link.
Review and adjust scores as needed, and then click the Copy Grades to KSIS link.
Note: In order to adjust grades, a grading scale must be created. See Create Grading Scale from K-State Online Classic Help for more information.
- Click the section number of the course whose grades you want to copy to KSIS.
Note:If there are discrepancies between the K-State Online roster and the official grade roster provided by KSIS, they will be displayed on the Unmatched Students screen. See Unmatched Students below for more information.
- On the Mismatched Grade screen, click Continue.
Note: If grades have previously been entered in or copied to KSIS, and the newly copied grades and those in KSIS do not match, you are prompted to select which grade to use. See Mismatched Grades below for more information.
- On the Confirm Grades screen, click the Copy to KSIS button.
Click OK and then go to KSIS to approve the copied grades. Grades are not submitted to the Registrar’s Office until they are approved. See Enter and Approve Final Grades for more information.
Two types of discrepancies can occur between the K-State Online Classic roster and the official grade roster provided by KSIS when:
- A student is on the K-State Online Classic roster but not on the official grade roster.To resolve this, submit a Grade Change Report Form to the Registrar’s Office once the student has officially enrolled in the course.
- A student is on the official grade roster but not on the K-State Online Classic roster. To resolve this, go to KSIS and manually enter the grade. See Enter and Approve Final Grades for more information.
If grades have previously been entered in or copied to KSIS, and there are differences between the newly copied grades and those already in KSIS, you will be prompted on the Mismatched Grades screen to select which grade you want to use.
- For each student, select either the K-State Online Classic grade or the KSIS grade.
Note: Copied grades will overwrite any grades previously copied to or entered in KSIS when the Approval Status in KSIS is set to Not Reviewed or Ready to Review.
- Click Continue.
- On the Confirm Grades screen , click the Copy to KSIS button.
- Click OK and then go to KSIS to approve the copied grades. Grades are not copied to the student's academic history until they are approved in KSIS. See Enter and Approve Final Grades for more information.