Final Grade Submission Information - Fall 2015
Final grade submission is in KSIS only. Instructors are encouraged to visit KSIS and become familiar with the system and tools prior to submitting final grades.
|Grade Roster Availability||Grade rosters are available in KSIS for grade entry after 5:00 P.M. Friday, December 11th.||Grade Rosters are available in KSIS for grade entry after 5 p.m. the last day of class.|
|Grade Submission Deadlines|
The deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to KSIS is 4:00 p.m., December 22nd to allow time for back end processes to run.
Grades are due in KSIS at 5:00 p.m., December 22nd for term courses with final exams given Monday, December 14th - Friday, December 18th.
Grades are due five business days after a class ends, except when the last day of the non-standard time class coincides with the last day of the regular session classes for a term. In that case the grade submission deadline is the same as a regular session class.
The final day to submit grades for Fall 2015 is December 22nd at 5:00 p.m.
|Grades Available for Students for Viewing||December 23rd, after 8:00 A.M.||Five business days after the course ends - once grades have been approved and posted to students’ academic records in KSIS.|
Important Grade Submission Facts
- A grade must be assigned to all students before their grades can be Approved in KSIS, otherwise grades will remain in a Review status.
- Instructors are encouraged to periodically click the Save button when entering grades for large course sections.
- Instructors who copy grades from K-State Online to KSIS must also go to KSIS and Approve the grades in order to Post the grades to the students' academic history.
- A grade of NR (Not Reported) will be automatically inserted in ALL Grade Rosters for each student who does not have a final grade reported.
Here are links to step-by-step instructions and additional information about submitting final grades in KSIS:
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Final Grade Submission Changes
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online Classic to KSIS
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online powered by Canvas to KSIS
- Reconcile KSIS Class Roster with other Rosters
- Request Grade Change
A self-paced, online tutorial is available to all K-State Online instructors. A link to the "KSIS Training - including KSIS Grade Submission" course can be found at the very bottom of your K-State Online course organizer - under the section labeled Student. If you do not see the course in your organizer, contact the IT Help Desk for access.
Instructor Led Training
Instructor led training is also available to faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants at no charge. Registration is required. See the KSIS Training page for details.