Pay A Student Bill
Your student must grant you access to view their bill before you will be able to pay it. Contact your student if you have questions about your KSIS access.
- Make sure that your Internet browser is not blocking pop-ups for KSIS. It is recommended to use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Safari has known incompatibilities with KSIS.
- Go to KSIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- Click the Designee Center link in the KSIS Links box.
- Find your student and click the View Bill / Make a Payment link.
- Click the Online Payment button.
- Enter the payment amount and click the Continue button.
- A new window will open for Kansas State University's CASHNet cashiering system.
- Follow the online instructions to make a payment.
Note: Payments are processed Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Your payment may not be immediately reflected in KSIS. Please wait a few minutes and then refresh the KSIS page to see the updated amount.