The following forms and resources are for current and prospective S2S Corps members.
- Enrollment Packet (includes all of the following)
- Stipend Documentation Packet (includes all of the following)
- Loan Forbearance Request (optional, via MyAmeriCorps)
- Member Handbook
During Your Service
- Electronic Time Logs: www.kscampuscompact.org
- Service Project Summary Form
- Must submit at least six of these
- In addition to noting the service on your monthly time sheet
Tools and Tips
- Join the S2S Corps discussion on the Facebook Group:
- Get tips and advice by following the S2S Corps on Twitter:
- Peer Mentoring Resources
- Kansas Mentors: http://kansasmentors.kansas.gov/Pages/ResourcesforMentors.aspx
- National Mentoring Partnership: http://www.mentoring.org/get_involved/for_mentors/resources_publications/
- Great set of tools from Iowa State University: http://www.lc.iastate.edu/PMhandbook.html
- Community-Service Resources
- National Service Resource Center: http://www.nationalserviceresources.org/online-courses
- HandsOn Network: http://www.handsonnetwork.org/volunteers/toptools
- Kansas Volunteer Commission: http://www.kanserve.org
- Tips on Reflection Activities
- Facilitation Reflection, by Julia Reed and Christopher Koliba: http://www.uvm.edu/~dewey/reflection_manual/
- Types of Reflection activities: http://www.compact.org/disciplines/reflection/types.html
Complete Exit Packet: S2S Corps members must complete ALL the following before exiting successfully:
- A minimum of 300 service hours, recorded on program time sheets and signed by your service site supervisor or campus coordinator
- At least 240 hours must be classified as "direct service." See your member handbook for definitions.
- Service reflections to accompany each time sheet
- At least 6 joint community service projects
- At least one of those affiliated with a National Day of Service or Kansas Day
- Service Project Summary Forms for all projects
- AmeriCorps Exit Form
- Member Exit Survey - At the end of your term of service we are asking you, as a S2S Corps Member, to complete a brief exit survey online. These surveys allow us to make continual modifications to the S2S Corps program that better meet the needs of students, community members, and non-profit organizations.
- Take the survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S2S_Member_Exit
- Be sure to print out and sign the last page and hand it to your Campus Coordinator
- Campus Coordinator Evaluation (completed by your Campus Coordinator)
Getting your Eli Segal Education Award
- Go to MyAmeriCorps to track and distribute your award voucher.
- (Recommended) "The Effective Education Award," Brandon Rogers Corporation for National Service, 2001.