Kansas Campus Compact is a presidential membership organization. Our member presidents join hundreds of college and university presidential peers from across the country that are united in their commitment to developing personal and social responsibility in the educational mission of their campuses. Our members engage in the following activities:
- Advocate participation of students, faculty, staff and institutions of higher education in public and community service.
- Share a resolute commitment to speak out on issues of public concern and to articulate ideas that contribute to the common good of American and global society.
- Strive to influence the quality of civic discourse and to ensure that key issues of civic concern are fairly discussed in impartial forums.
- Support initiatives that promote productive collaborations between colleges and communities.
- Provide for the development of opportunities that increase student, faculty, staff and alumni involvement in citizenship-building service activities.