Strategic Planning Effort
The KGA is currently undergoing strategic planning so that we can greatly improve the effectiveness of our efforts to advance K-12 geographic education and meet the goals of our mission and vision.
Click below to see a preview of our strategic planning effort.
January 2012 Strategic Planning Meeting
March 2011 Strategic Planning Meeting
- Outline and Notes from March 2011 Meeting
- National Geographic Education Foundation Funding Request for 2010-2011 Strategic Planning
- Preparing for Strategic Planning and Management: A Guide for Geography Alliance Coordinators
- Critical Path for Alliances' Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Grant Application Review
August 2010 Strategic Planning Meeting
Capacity Building Effort
Below you will find a couple links that will help keep you informed on the Capacity Building Effort.