Signing in to Zimbra's mobile interface
Zimbra's mobile interface allows you to easily view Zimbra using a web browser on your mobile device. Most mobile devices will automatically detect and present you with an optimized mobile interface if you just visit webmail.k-state.edu, but if you have problems with that interface on your mobile device, try visiting this specialized mobile version using the instructions below.
- Using your mobile device's web browser, go to m.webmail.k-state.edu.
- In the Username box, type your full username (eID@k-state.edu).
- In the Password box, type your password.
- In the Which version would you like to use list, select Mobile and then click Log In.
Note: The following are the available types of versions:
- Advanced offers the full set of Web collaboration features. This Web Client works best with newer browsers and faster Internet connections.
- Standardis recommended when Internet connections are slow, when using older browsers, or for easier accessibility.
- Mobile is recommended for mobile devices.