Configuring Windows Mobile
- Click the Start Menu and choose Messaging.
- Click New E-mail Account.
- In the E-mail address box, enter your e-mail address.
- Uncheck the Try to get e-mail settings automatically from the Internet check box.
- Click Next.
- In the Your e-mail provider list, select Exchange Server and then click Next.
- In the Server address box, type imap.k-state.edu
- Ensure that the This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection is checked.
- In the User Name box, type your first and last name as you would like it to appear in your e-mail.
- In the Password box, type your eID password and then click Next.
- Click the check boxes next to the items you want to synchronize from the server.
- If you choose to synchronize your calendar, the calendar on your mobile device will be erased.
- Zimbra doesn't support the synchronization of tasks at this time. Selecting to synchronize tasks will result in errors and will prevent your phone from synchronizing with Zimbra.
- Click Finish.