The Calendar Scheduler Zimlet helps you find free time for multiple meeting attendees, and allows you to schedule your meeting right from the scheduler. The scheduler displays free and busy times for a week.
- Enable the Zimlet prior to use.
- In the Zimlets toolbar on the left, click the Calendar Scheduler Zimlet.
- Under the All Attendees section, type the name or e-mail address of the attendees.
- To add a room or resource, click the Attendee button, select either the room or the resource button and then type the name of the room or resource.
- You are automatically added as an attendee.
- Select a free date and time for your meeting.
- The Calendar Scheduler Zimlet displays one week of the attendee(s) free and busy times. You can use the up and down arrows next to the date to move to a different week.
- In the Search Scope box, you can use the AutoPick feature which allows Zimbra to select a date and time for you. You can select the criteria for your search such as the duration, time, and day of the appointment.
- Click New Appointment.
- In the Subject box, type a subject for your appointment.
- Click Save.
Note: As an alternative to manually entering attendees, you can also drag and drop an e-mail message onto the Calendar Scheduler Zimlet in the Zimlets toolbar. This will open the Calendar Scheduler Zimlet and add the e-mail recipients as attendees.