The Attachment Alert Zimlet notifies you when you attempt to send an e-mail where the a text or a variation of the text "attach" is included in the body of the e-mail message and no attachment is present. You have the option to continue sending the message without an attachment or you can click Cancel and add the attachment.
- Enable the Zimlet prior to use.
- The Zimlet does not check the subject line of the message, only the body.
- The text "attach" can appear as a word or part of word, but cannot be prefixed by another letter or underscore.
- attach, attached, attachment, attache will be detected
- 123attach will be detected
- unattach will not be detected
- _attach will not be dectected