The Appointments Summary Zimlet scans your calendar each day and sends you an e-mail message about your events for the day. Appointments are sorted into two categories:
- Appointments that need your immediate attention (confirmed or new events).
- Appointments that you already responsed to.
- You must sign into the Zimbra Web Client with the Advanced Mail interface once a day to trigger the appointment summary.
- The appointment summary is sent only once each day.
- All local and shared calendars that are selected will be included in the appointment summary.
- Calendar color preferences are retained and shown in the appointment summary e-mail.
Setting preferences for Appointments Summary
- Sign in to K-State webmail at webmail.ksu.edu using the Advanced Mail interface.
- Enable the Zimlet prior to use.
- In the Zimlets toolbar on the left, click the Appointments Summary Zimlet.
- Select or deselect the Only send appointment summary e-mail when there is at least one appointment based on your preference option.
Note: By default, a summary is sent only when there is at least one appointment.
- Click OK.