KSRE Agent Video Support Page
This page is devoted to helping KSRE faculty and staff shoot and create better videos.
Important tips to making successful videos
- Identify your target audience.
- Keep video to 5 minutes or less.
- Break longer videos into multiple videos.
- Utilize good video and audio.
- Tell your story using an array of supportive images and graphics.
- Stay focused on your message.
KSRE Agent Video Training Series
Session 1 - Learn the basics of creating an instructional video, learn how to create a storyboard, write a script, and learn what equipment is needed to record video and audio.
Session 2 - Learn simple tips to shoot better videos, get an overview of video editing, and learn how to upload video to YouTube.