Linux VPN Client Installation
To install the Cisco VPN client for Linux, follow the steps below. You will need your eID
and password to download the installation files.
- Download the installation file:
- Enter vpn.net.k-state.edu and click "Connect".
- Enter your eID and password and click "OK".
- The .KStateVPN group should be used when connecting from home or another trusted location.
- The .KStateVPNFull_Tunnel group should be used when connecting from public Internet
spots with no security like airports, coffee shops, or hotel Internet connections.