Android ICS VPN Client Installation
Cisco AnyConnect ICS is a free app and requires Android OS version 4.0.3 or later.
Not all manufacturers of Android devices support ICS.
- Confirm the Android device is connected to a wireless network.
- Tap the Google Play icon.
- In the search box in the upper right corner, search for AnyConnect ICS.
- Tap the INSTALL button.
- After the AnyConnect ICS app downloads to the device, locate and tap the AnyConnect ICS icon.
- Near the upper left corner, tap the Add New VPN Connection... button.
- Enter the following information in the provided fields:
Enter your eID and password and tap "OK".
- Description: K-State
- Server Address: vpn.net.k-state.edu
- Certificate: Automatic
- The .KStateVPN group should be used when connecting from home or another trusted location.
- The .KStateVPNFull_Tunnel group should be used when connecting from public Internet
spots with no security like airports, coffee shops, or hotel connections.
You should now be connected to the K-State VPN.