Office 365 Post-migration information
To take advantage of the full set of Office 365 features at K-State, ITS staff suggests that you use the webmail client or an Outlook desktop client. Other clients are supported, but they will not provide the full Office 365 experience.
For more information see: Supported email clients for Office 365
- Set the time zone the first time you sign into the Office 365 Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Re-share calendars and folders.
- Re-create contact groups.
- Re-create filters.
- Configure email client.
- Configure mobile devices.
- Share your calendar free/busy times.
- Ask questions, share thoughts in the Office 365 Migration Yammer group.