Student Technical Assistant
Hours per Week: 15-30
Job Description: Must be able to work during winter break, summer months and school recesses.
- Perform lab and tech classroom checks
- Resolve technical issues as discovered in labs
- Report environment issues to facilities
- Work with full-time staff during classroom builds and computer lab imaging/maintenance
- Maintain lab printers; fill paper, toner, etc.
- Report major issues to full-time staff
- Keep inventory database correct with spot checks
- Coordinate PC hardware repairs
- Assist users in technology classrooms, when needed, to maintain 7 minute response time
- Clean and maintain computer lab equipment on a regular schedule
- Clean and maintain technology classroom equipment
- Be able to follow through on assigned tasks
- Assist users and provide impeccable customer service
Application instructions: Complete position description and job application is available at the IT Help Desk, 214 Hale Library. For further information, please contact Ryan Hagar at 532-4924, or email email@example.com.