Application Developer -positions: W0011763
- Develop and support C# .Net web applications
- Maintain currency with web development technologies through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
- Manage IT projects through agile project management methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. 2 years' experience developing web applications may be substituted for a degree.
- Experience developing C# .Net web applications
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Collaborative skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and balance multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with web services technologies such as SOAP, REST and WSDL
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with IT service management methodologies (ITIL)
- Experience managing IT projects using agile project management methodologies
Salary Range: $58,000 to $65,000
Applicants must submit:
- Cover letter reflecting how your skills meet the requirements of the position
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of at least three professional references
Submit application materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening of applications begins April 28, 2014, and will continue until position is filled.
Questions may be directed to Viki Horan at email@example.com.
For a full listing of benefits please visit the Division of Human Resources.
Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background check required of successful applicant.