Verifying an eID
Verifying matches your eID with your K-State records. Unverified eIDs do not have access to e-mail or any other K-State system that requires an eID to sign in.
You need to verify your eID if:
- You registered for your eID but did NOT include your WID (Wildcat ID number) or SSN (Social Security Number) during registration and are now affiliated with K-State.
You do not need to verify your eID if:
- You included your WID (Wildcat ID number) or SSN (Social Security Number) when you registered for your eID.
- You were previously a K-State student or employee. Contact the IT Help Desk to reactivate an old eID.
- You are a new employee who was granted preliminary privileges by your department's personnel specialist.
- You are a visitor and are not affiliated with K-State.
- Your eID is a group account.
- Go to eProfile and sign in with your eID and password.
- Click the Verify now! link.
Note: If this link is not available for you, then your eID is already verified. You do not need to verify your eID.
- Enter your WID (Wildcat ID number) or SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click the Verify Identity button to complete the verification process.