Changing an eID password
Most eID passwords must be changed every 180 days. If you do not change your eID password by the deadline, it expires for security purposes. You will not be able to access services that require an eID and password such as KSU Wireless, your K-State email, iSIS, HRIS and others.
Don't risk getting locked out of K-State wireless or email. Once you have changed to a new password, immediately update the eID password settings in all your computers, devices, and applications. This includes:
Change your password
- Go to eProfile and sign in with your eID and current password.
- Click the Password settings link on the left side of the page or click the Change your eID password link in the Password settings section.
- Enter your old password.
- Type your new password in the boxes (twice, to verify it), and click the Continue button. You can also have K-State eProfile generate a password for you.
- Review or enter your password reset security question and answer.
- Review or enter your mobile number. Click Change Password.
- You'll receive a message within seconds that your new password is ready to use.