State-Issued Identification Card

Some situations will require that you have a state-issued photo identification card, other than your K-State ID card, such as writing checks for purchases. If you do not have or are not planning to get a Driver's License, the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles will issue a photo ID card for $18.00.

To get a state-issued ID card, you must bring your passport and K-State ID card to the Kansas State Department of Motor Vehicles located at:

8200 Southport Drive, Suite 105
Manhattan, KS 66502
Phone: 537-2140