I-20's for Dependents

F-2 dependents are defined as a spouse or an unmarried minor child (under 21 years of age) of an F-1 student. To invite your spouse or children to join you here in the U.S., please submit this completed Request for an I-20 form along with evidence of financial support (bank statement, sponsor letter, etc.) for yourself and your dependent(s). Go to the “Yearly Budgets ” for the amount of money that will be needed. The ISSS will prepare a new I-20 for you and your dependents. Once your dependent(s) arrive in the U.S., please bring their travel documents to the ISSS so we can make copies for our files.