File for SGA Elections
Students can quickly and easily file for Student Government Association (SGA) Elections in KSIS. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to KSIS (https://KSIS.ksu.edu) and log in with your eID and password.
- Go to the SGA elections filing form located at: Self Service > Student Government Elections > Elections Filing Form.
- Review the filing requirements for your major. If you do not meet the minimum GPA, your application will not be accepted.
- You are allowed to file for office only within your primary major. The check mark in the Primary column indicates your primary major on record in KSIS. (Note: If your primary major is incorrect or you need to make a change, contact the Registrar's Office.) This screen also displays your currently enrolled hours and GPA.
- Enter your name as you wish it to appear on the SGA ballot. Be sure to use a name that is recognizable to other students and contains your legal last name.
- Select the office(s) for which you want to file. You can select multiple offices if desired. If applying for Student Body President or Vice President, you must also select a running mate.
- Review the conditions at the bottom of the page and check the box if you agree. Then click Continue.
- Review the information on the confirmation page. Click Edit to change the information or Submit.
- The Thank You page provides important actions you will need to take. Click Return to Student Center to finish.