Pay Student Bill in iSIS
Students can pay their tuition and fees from their iSIS Student Center.
- If you are a Designee (someone authorized by the student to view or pay their bill on their behalf), please follow these instructions.
- If you are a Non-Designee (someone other than a designee or student) and need to pay a student bill, please follow these instructions.
Students can pay their bill in iSIS by following the steps below. Note: Make sure your Internet browser is not blocking pop-ups for iSIS. It is recommended to use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Safari has known incompatibilities with iSIS. See Web Browser Recommendations and Limitations for more information.
- Go to isis.ksu.edu and log in with your eID and password.
- Click Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances area and click PayNow/eBill/Signup.
- On the Activity tab, click .
Note: At this point you will be transferred to CASHNet Payment Processing to complete the transaction. iSIS does not store any credit card or bank information.
- In the Your Account box, click Make a Payment.
- Below "You can also purchase and pay for", click
- Enter the amount to pay on the account and your user number (WID), then click Add to Shopping Basket. Payments can be made even if there is no charge currently on the account. Overpayments are
credited to the student account until used.
- Verify the Total Amount to pay and click Checkout.
- Select the Method of Payment: Credit Card or Electronic Check. If you have previously used a credit card or
electronic check, it may be displayed at the bottom of the options to select.
- Click Continue Checkout.
Note: Continue with the applicable option below to pay via Credit Card or Electronic Check method.
Credit Card Payment
- At the bottom left of the CASHNet SmartPay page, check to acknowledge the terms and
- Enter credit card payment information. All major credit cards are accepted including
Note: All credit card payments will incur a convenience fee of 2.9%.
Note: If incorrect information is entered for the credit card, you will receive an error asking to re-enter the data.
- Review the Items Selected, Total Amount and Payment Information for accuracy.
- An email receipt is sent to your email address and the Transaction Approved page is displayed. If desired, click to send an additional email receipt or click to print a paper receipt.
Electronic Check Payment
- Enter Bank Account Number, Account Type, Routing Transit Number, Account Holder Name
and email address.
- Review the Items Selected, Total Amount and Payment Information for accuracy and click
- An email receipt is sent to your email address and the Transaction Approved page is
displayed. If desired, click to send an additional email receipt or click to print a paper receipt.