Order Transcripts to Hold for Pickup - Current Student
- From the iSIS Home Page, to the right, in the iSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's scheduler and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button.
NOTE: This will take you to a separate website for the further processing of the transcript request.
- Verify your Address Details. Then at the bottom of the page click Submit.
NOTE: The information presented here comes from within iSIS. Incorrect information at this location indicates that the information in iSIS is also incorrect. You must go into iSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and addres information on this transcript portal does NOT change the information in iSIS.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click .
- From the list of Official Transcripts, select Paper Transcript for Pick-Up (Current Student).
- Enter the recipient's name, special instructions, and quantity to order.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Review your FERPA rights, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Picking up a Transcript
A student ordering an official Kansas State University Hold for Pick-Up transcript receive an email notification once the transcripts are processed. Transcripts are available for pick-up in the office of the Registrar, 118 Anderson Hall, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Transcripts can be picked up two hours after receiving the email.
- Students must present a valid photo ID when picking up Hold for Pick-Up transcripts.
If someone other than the student pick up the transcripts, the student must authorize the name of the person picking up the transcript on the
online ordering form in the field marked "Recipient Name". The person picking up
the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
- Transcripts must be picked up within 45 days of the date ordered. All orders older than 45 days will be destroyed.