Order Paper Transcripts for Postal Delivery - Current Student
- From the iSIS Home Page, to the right, in the iSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button.
Note: This will take you to a secure third party transcript portal for further processing.
- Verify your Address Details information. Then at the bottom of the page click Submit.
Note: The information presented here comes from iSIS. If the information displayed here is
incorrect, the information in iSIS is also incorrect. Go to iSIS to correct the information.
Correcting the information on the third party transcript portal will NOT correct the
information in iSIS.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click .
- From the list of Official Transcripts, select Paper Transcript (Current Student).
- Review the Delivery Options for possible charges and Instructions for ordering details. Then select the Processing Time for your order: Now or Hold for Degree.
NOTE: Holding the processing for degree awarding will only relate to the current academic
term. You cannot order the transcript now for delivery after a later term.
- Select the Mailing Method (Standard USPS) from the drop down.
NOTE: Some Mailing Method options will incur additional costs. The FedEx option is reviewed HERE.
- If you have attachments, upload them in the Attachment Field. (Click Add an attachment for more details)
- Enter special instructions you might have in the Special Instructions Field.
- Enter the recipient's (Mailing) name and address. Mandatory items are marked with a red *.
- Enter the quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Verify that the charges and the recipient information are correct. Click Checkout.
- Review your FERPA rights. Click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information. Click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information. Click Confirm.
- An an email confirmation of your order is sent to your account. A confirmation of
delivery to your recipient(s) will also be generated.