Order Transcripts for Electronic Delivery
- From the iSIS Home Page, to the right, in the iSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button.
NOTE: This will take you to a separate website to complete the transcript order.
- Verify all contact and address information and then click Submit.
NOTE:The information presented here comes from within iSIS. Incorrect information at this
location indicates that the information in iSIS is also incorrect. You must go into
iSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and addres information on this
transcript portal does NOT change the information in iSIS.
- Click Submit.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, then click Order Now.
- From the list of University Documents, select eTranscript (Current Student).
- Select whether to enable or disable Transcript Tracker. Enabling includes a fee of $1.99.
NOTE: Enabling Transcript Tracker will notify you when your transcript has been either viewed or printed online.
- Select the Processing Time your order: Now or Hold for Degree.
NOTE: Holding the processing for degree awarding will only relate to the current academic
term. You cannot order the transcript now for delivery after a later term.
- Enter the recipient's name and email address.
- Add any additional information appropriate for your order.
NOTE: Attachments CAN NOT be uploaded if the Electronic delivery option is chosen. If
an attachment needs to be sent with the transcript, select Paper Transcript.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Verify the charges and the recipient information, and then click Checkout.
NOTE: You will still be charged the full fee for sending electronic delivery of your transcript
to an incorrect email address. There are no refunds or re-submissions without incurring
an additional fee. Make sure the recipient's email address is correct!
- Read about your FERPA rights, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and a confirmation of the delivery
to your recipient(s).