Apply for Graduation
- From the iSIS Home Page, to the right, in the iSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box and click Apply for Graduation.
- Click the Go button.
- Select a Ceremony Term only if you wish to participate in a commencement ceremony other than the semester in which you are graduating. For each Academic Program in which you expect to graduate, select the appropriate Expected Graduation Term.
- Next, select Apply forGraduation and click Continue.
- Make any corrections to your Degree Name (the name to be printed on your diploma) and click Continue.
Note: The Suffix box may remain blank unless you wish to have a suffix printed after your name on your diploma. The suffix does not refer to your academic year.
- Verify your Diploma Address, and click Continue. Should any changes need to be made, click Edit Address. Click Continue.
- Enter your Hometown information.
- Add any coursework in progress at other institutions that will apply to your K-State degree. Click Continue.
- Verify all the information and click Submit Application at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you need to update or edit your Degree Name or Diploma Address, prior to graduation, it can be changed in your iSIS Student Center.