Approve or Deny a Student's Application for a Minor
The ability to process a minor is now available electronically in iSIS. Minor Directors can now approve or deny a minor after a student has applied for graduation for the minor within iSIS.
The steps below are for processing minors in iSIS for all students who have applied for a given minor.
How to Process a Minor using Work Graduation App(Minor)
- Log into iSIS with your eID and password.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > College Process & Rpts > Work Graduation
- Enter the search criteria for the desired minor. This may include Academic Career, Academic Program, Academic Plan and Term. Then click Search.
- In the Graduation Apps area, all students who have applied for the minor are shown.
- Change the New ChkoutStat value to Mnr Apprvd or Denied for each student
- Click Save.
- If an incorrect option is selected and saved, this error will appear:
To fix this change the New ChkoutStat to an acceptable value and click Save.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each Minor.