Add Approved Courses to an Instructor
- From the iSIS Home Page, click Main Menu, click Curriculum Management, click Instructor/Advisor Information, and then click Instructor/Advisor Table.
- Search for the instructor to change.
- In the Instructor Details box, click the + button.
- Set the effective date to the appropriate date.
NOTE: An incorrect date could mean that the change will not be effective when it is needed.
Therefore, the Effective Date must abide by the following convention.
- If the change is to take effect for a spring term, the value should be Jan 1 for the
given year (01/01/??).
- If the change is to take effect for a summmer term, the value should be May 1 for
the given year (05/01/??).
- If the change is to take effect for a fall term, the value should be Aug 1 for the
given year (08/01/??).
- Click the Approved Courses tab and enter the Academic Org value for your department.
- Click Save.