K-State staff use iSIS to assign an academic advisor to a student, change a student's major, maintain a schedule of classes, run reports, and more. Staff have different access
types based on their departmental roles.
If you are in a dean's office, academic department, or administrative office, this page is for you. Follow the links below for helpful information on a variety of staff functions in iSIS.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- Add Approved Courses to an Instructor
- Change a Room Location in the Facility ID Field
- Class Scheduler Calendar
- Guidelines for Determining the Distance Education Components of Courses
- Maintain Schedule of Classes
- Print Schedule of Classes
- Rules for Assigning the Section Value
- Understanding Class Associations
- Working with Classes Containing Variable Titles
Reference Materials & Forms
PDF versions of forms will launch in a separate window. Word and Excel documents will be downloaded. Please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
- Enrollment Requisites Overview
- iSIS Academic Organization Values
- iSIS Academic Program List
- iSIS Security Form Instructions
- iSIS Security Role Descriptions
- Program/Plan for Colleges/Depts
- Program/Plan Issue Resolution
- Program/Plan Matrix
- Program/Plan Overview
- Program/Plan Summary
- Sample Enrollment Requirement Groups
- Consent to Disclose Educational Records Form
- Course and Curriculum Approval
(course add, change, discontinue forms)
- iSIS Security Form - Blank
- iSIS Security Form pre-filled for Academic Department Staff
- iSIS Security Form pre-filled for Dean's Office Staff
- Student Group Request Form
- Student Program/Plan Change Form
- Student Program/Plan Change Form - Pre-matriculation
- Student Program/Plan Reinstatement Form
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.