Final Grade Submission Information - Spring 2014
Final grade submission is in iSIS only. Instructors are encouraged to visit iSIS and become familiar with the system and tools prior to submitting final grades.
|Grade Roster Availability||Regular Courses||Non-standard|
|Grade rosters will be available in iSIS for grade entry after 5:00 P.M. Friday, May 9th.||Grade Rosters will be available in iSIS for grade entry on the last day of class.|
|Grade Submission Deadlines|
Grades will be due 5:00 pm, May 20th for term courses with final exams given Monday, May 12th - Friday, May 16th.
The deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS is 4:00 P.M., May 20th to allow time for back end processes to run.
Grades will be due five business days after a class ends, except when the last day of the non-standard time class coincides with the last day of the regular session classes for a term. In that case the grade submission deadline will be the same as a regular session class.
The final day to submit grades for Spring 2014 is May 20th at 5 P.M.
|Grades Available for Students for Viewing||May 21st, after 8:00 A.M.||Five business days after the course ends - once grades have been approved and posted to students’ academic records in iSIS.|
Important Grade Submission Facts
- A grade must be assigned to all students before their grades can be Approved in iSIS, otherwise grades will remain in a Review status.
- Instructors are encouraged to periodically click the Save button when entering grades for large course sections.
- Instructors who copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS must also go to iSIS and Approve the grades in order to Post the grades to the students' academic history.
- A grade of NR (Not Reported) will be automatically inserted in ALL Grade Rosters for each student who does not have a final grade reported.
- Faculty who have classes in the Canvas Pilot need to manually enter grades into iSIS by the grade submission deadline.
Here are links to step-by-step instructions and additional information about submitting final grades in iSIS:
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Final Grade Submission Changes
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online to iSIS
- Reconcile iSIS Class Roster with other Rosters
- Request Grade Change
A self-paced, online tutorial is available to all K-State Online instructors. A link to the "iSIS Training - including iSIS Grade Submission" course can be found at the very bottom of your K-State Online course organizer - under the section labeled Student. If you do not see the course in your organizer, contact the IT Help Desk for access.
Instructor Led Training
Instructor led training is also available to faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants at no charge. Registration is required. See the iSIS Training page for details.
Archive of Grade Submission Dates