Grant Permission for a Student to Enroll in a Class
- From the iSIS Home Page, in the breadcrumbs, click Main Menu.
- Point to Records and Enrollment, then point to Term Processing, then point to Class Permissions, and then click Class Permissions.
- Search for the appropriate class to grant the permission into.
- In the Class Permission Data group, in the ID field, enter or search for the student to whom you are granting permission.
- Verify that the added student will not violate the fire code capacity for the room
NOTE: The total of the Total Enrollment and unused permissions cannot be greater than the Capacity displayed.
- The default permission will override the Conesnt requirement and any pre-requisites
enforced for the class. To disable either of these overrides for a particular student,
use the Permissions tab of the Class Permissions Data group.
- To add any comments regarding the permission, use the Comments tab of the Class Permissions Datagroup.
- Click the Save button.