Faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants use iSIS to view class rosters, grant permission for a student to enroll in a class, submit mid-term and final grades, and more.
Follow the links below for helpful information on the faculty functions in iSIS.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- Change your iSIS Password
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online to iSIS
- E-mail Students from your Class Roster
- Enter Midterm Grades
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Grant Permission for a Student to Enroll in a Class
- Print your Class Roster (video)
- Reconcile your iSIS Class Roster with other Rosters
- Request Grade Change
- Report Dropped/No Shows after First Day of Class
- Report Textbook Information
- Sort your Class Roster
- View your Advisee List
- View your Class Roster (video)
- View your Class Roster for a Different Term
- View your Walk-in Advisees
Reference Materials & Forms
PDF versions of forms will launch in a separate window. Word and Excel documents will be downloaded. Please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.Deadlines
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at email@example.com.