Faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants use iSIS to view class rosters, grant permission for a student to enroll in a class, submit mid-term and final grades, and more.
Follow the links below for helpful information on the faculty functions in iSIS.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- E-mail Students from Class Roster
- Grant Permission for a Student to Enroll in a Class
- Reconcile iSIS Class Roster with Other Class Rosters
- Report Dropped/No Shows after First Day of Class
- Sort Class Roster
- View and Print Class Roster
- View Class Roster for a Different Term
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online Classic to iSIS
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online powered by Canvas to iSIS (New!)
- Enter Midterm Grades
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Request Grade Change
Reference Materials & Forms
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.